What information do we collect?
When you open an account and register to use our services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself.
Name: Your first and last name will be saved because we would rather not speak to you with a customer number.
Email address: We save your email address so that it is possible to send you notifications regarding our services.
Credentials: We store your username and password to protect access to your account so that only you or those with whom you share this information can log in.
Bets placed by you and your staked amount for each bet:
To be able to keep track of your personal performance we need to track the bets placed by you and the amount of money staked on your bet.
Server Logs: If you use our services, we automatically store some information about your connections with our services in so called server logs. Think of your IP address, browser version, and the time of your visit. We use the information contained in these logs to resolve errors on our systems and in order to protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations, to subsequently take measures against this.
Cookies and web analytics
Cookies are used to enhance your use of the Sites, such as remembering that you are logged in. You are able to minimize or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the Sites. For general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true identity. The term for this is ‘web analytics information’, and we only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of file you look at
- the website which referred you to our Sites
- the operating system which your computer uses
In order for you to enjoy all of the functions of our services, your payment information will be collected. To process your payments, we also use other parties, such as credit card companies. When you open an account and register to use our services, we create a unique invoice number that is linked to your account. The following payment information will be collected from you:
- Name as account holder
- Credit card number
- Credit card CVV
- Credit card expiration date
- Billing First name
- Billing Last name
- Billing email
- Billing Company, when provided
- Billing address
- Billing city
- Billing zip / postal code
- Billing country
- Billiing State / Province
Our services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of our services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“legally of age”). If you are not legally of age, you should not use the services nor provide any personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not legally of age has shared any information, we may discard such information and close your account. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we use the collected information?
- To set up, manage and update your account
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our services
- To market our services
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our services).
- For customer relationship management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the services and to respond to your queries
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the services based on clients’ common preferences and uses
- To communicate with you and to process any of your requests to exercise your user rights
- To protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations, and to detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of our services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our services
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the services
- To comply with a subpoena or respond to a government request
We may disclose personal information to people like;
We share personal information with any of the following recipients:
- Payment service providers, payment processors and banks
- Any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations)
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Storing such information on our behalf,
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments, authenticate your access, detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity, etc.)
Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics
Retention of personal information
- If you have registered with an account to use our services, we will retain your personal information during the period your account is active. In addition, we may retain your personal information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
- To access or delete any personal information relating to you
- To change or update any personal information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted. Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your personal information, except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your personal information
That we will provide the personal information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format. Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.